Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro outlaw prostreet updates 11/19/11

tyrone

thanks for the comments fellas, well the interior is almost done I got the nos bottles and brackets done, I"ve also plumbed it and got on the on/off valves, the engine is pretty much done also, I added the dry sump tank, and hoses, still need to put in the radiator, and some carb linkage, next up is the seat harness, steering wheel, and then on to the trunk area, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

002-1-1.jpg

005-3-1.jpg

009-3-1.jpg

010-2-1.jpg

thanks Randy, and Rg, well I got the seat and harness done, I wrapped the seat with medical tape and colored it with a black sharpie to look as it the seat has a seat cover, seat harness is medical tape as well, I got the steering wheel and cord done, and the engine is in for good, and the headers are on thanks for looking in fellas...

002-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

008-7.jpg

007-8.jpg

thanks fellas, Darryl I'm not really sure what I'm gonna bring yet some of my builds are not gonna be ready.. Vince and Bill thanks alot fellas, well I've been sanding away on the body and it's ready for paint, I'm not sure on a color, although I am leaning towards black with the white hockey sticks, any ideas?? I've also been working in the trunk area, I've got the batteries and cables done. made a fuel pump from styrene and used a fuel cell from the parts box, fire bottle is in, still need to plumb it here's a few pics, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

003-7.jpg

004-7.jpg

I also got the rear bumper on, and added some brackets to anchor my chutes on...

006-6.jpg

and I also painted up a new grill from the parts box ....thanks for looking,,,

002-7.jpg

Edited by tyrone