Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bmw E30 325is

eburg_Dub

This looks nice, I got a ROG 635 CSi to build and have some Alpina wheels, so it ought ot be nice.

It's not that they don't like them is that, here most of the guys are into the hot rod/ traditional rods and the older cars/muscle cars, it's just what's most on the market, Revell makes mainly those types, and their foreign cars are not the best compared to Tamiya and Fujimi, now those guys only really have the foreign cars/trucks but are more expensive which sends some away, and some don't know what most of the foreign cars are unless, you are into them, it kind of is a different circle. Most of these guys also grew up with those cars, now some grew up with the better B) cars but most are over in Europe and Asia that are really into them. Now along with me, there are a few others that are into them. If you had a thread to see who was into them then you might get more responses than you thought. B)

Beemers have two wheels, Bimmers have four,

Nice build, regardless. I have Fujimi and a Revell E30s that will be built someday, as well as a couple Fujimi and Tamiya 635s.

Want a challenge, check out the Fujimi 635 kits with metal parts. They have a zillion parts and weigh a ton. Very intimidating.

Edited by sfhess