Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kustom electric Kennworth--Sitting on it's own--

Your legs and feet are okay. As a matter of fact, you would be carrying on an old American tradition! Why, when my gran' pappy would sit on the porch and whittle away the hours, he would whittle all the way down to the thigh bone if'n we didn't stop him in time... :blink::lol:

Ooooh ouch, I don't think I'll go all the way to the thigh bone, maybe just a skosh away from it!!!!!!!! :D:P

HEY HEY HEY!!! Where's this promised update? Am I gonna have to get your daughter to work on it for you AGAIN?!? SHEESH!!! If you don't do some work on it I'll text her! I WILL!!! :o:lol:

LMBO, ok ok ok. I have it at work today to do yet some more "sanding" my arm is getting sore.......... I pulled the trailer out to get an idea of what I need to do to start that.

As for my daughter, you'll have to go through me!!!! LOL :o:D:P

LMBO, ok ok ok. I have it at work today to do yet some more "sanding" my arm is getting sore.......... I pulled the trailer out to get an idea of what I need to do to start that.

As for my daughter, you'll have to go through me!!!! LOL :o:D:P

Sorry... She told me that if I feel that you aren't continuing on your build, that I was to send her a message and she would take over. And I have to do what she say's... I can't argue with the young lady!!! :blink::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...