Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another Prostar Done

Well, Boys....I just completed another one.....After I found new life last week, it went together pretty quickly.....I hooked it up to one of my race trailers that wasn't traded and added nice two tone paint job to it.....Came out, OK, I guess.....The roof opens up on the Prostar and the trailer.....Eventually, I'll be adding an interior to that......But I've got some other projects on the brain, so I'll have to come back to that.....Not sure if I'm going to use this as THE trailer for this truck, but We'll see.....

SAM_42741024x584_zps930d3bda.jpg

SAM_42781024x689_zpsd6187763.jpg

SAM_42791024x599_zps1cc0f48a.jpg

SAM_42851024x768_zpsa2d7a0c9.jpg

SAM_42881024x768_zpsd4b7555c.jpg

SAM_42921024x640_zps74481e49.jpg

SAM_42941024x605_zps6a1b565b.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

JT, you've done it again! great looking truck and trailer my friend.

I have an idea for you [if you have the room], I think it would be cool if you built a truck stop diorama, you have the fleet to fill the parking lot, what do you think?

Hi JT,

Your Prostar looks amazing! I especially like the details of your paint scheme in the engine compartment. The orange-yellow color on the small container in the front on the right beside the radiator- does it indicate a liquid level?

The blue of the truck and the two-tone of the trailer have come out as a wonderful combination.

BTW, on one of the pictures I spotted a yellow farm tractor in the background. Where did you get the kit - AMT, Revel? What's the scale? Looks cute.

Keep on your stunning work.

Juergen

Juergen, first of all, I'd like to thank you for your interest and feedback....I appreciate all of you guys, for that matter......

Yes, the container in front was meant to simulate a liquid level.....Now, the tractor in the background,is just a toy I found at a little place, here, in town called "Dollar General"....I'll PM you a pic or two of what I've done with it.....Not sure there would be any in Germany.....