Model Cars Magazine Forum

1931 Packard Boattail Speedster

Dragline

A bit of a slumpbuster after taking the summer off as i usually do. This was such a fun build I bought quite a few others in the series off eBay. Built in perhaps non traditional colors with foil trim. OOB these kits are hard to beat. Detailed, they would be contest winners i'm certain.

Sorry for the lame background but I'm limited for space these days so the bench must pull double and even triple duties at times.

Comments, good or ill are always accepted.

16jgbj9.jpg

2zoj59j.jpg

m4zk7.jpg

Paints are all Duplicolor from either my NAPA store or another local I won't mention since they are the competition.. :angry:

315hp52.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bob

I appreciate the Kudos fellas. Just a rundown on the bargain basement paint used.

Duplicolor Perfect Match silver, black and clear. Testors leather and wood for the interior with flocking. Various Tamiya Acrylics for the rest.

Kit was about 15.00 plus ship I recall and it was sealed... Monogram 1/24 scale from about 1977. Not tough to find great stuff and do it in an OK fashion for short dough.

Thanks for the Atta Boys.

Bob