Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rx-3 SP

That's pretty cool!

I'm gathering parts/motivation to build a replica SP; I have the rear louvers and need to make the front/rear spoilers, side louvers, decals. I'll have to scratchbuild the correct taillights, revise the grille, make the big bumpers, LHD conversion, yada yada. Should be fun; I had several friends in the late 70's and early 80's that drove SP's 8) . I think I'll need to make a base for the model w/ flames coming from the rear tires just like the ads showed :D

Very cool! Motor? Is that the exhaust coming out of the fender?

yeah thats the exhaust, but when i was building this model, i didnt found the rotary engines, but now i have two rotary engines waiting to be installed :shock: 8) for other projects :twisted: so i made this one without engine

• 4 weeks later...

yeah thats the exhaust, but when i was building this model, i didnt found the rotary engines, but now i have two rotary engines waiting to be installed :shock: 8) for other projects :twisted: so i made this one without engine

Hey nice model. From what part of Caguas are You?

• 2 weeks later...

HI, im from Caguas, Barrio beatriz

I am from Caguas also. this sunday at the Santa Rosa Mall in Bayamon, there will be a display of model cars. Don't have much info on that but it's going to be kool just to hang around and talk modeling.

I am from Caguas also. this sunday at the Santa Rosa Mall in Bayamon, there will be a display of model cars. Don't have much info on that but it's going to be kool just to hang around and talk modeling.

Im going to santa rosa mall, youre going too?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Hey Made. . . I'm sure you met Mike at the show. . . He's just too WIDE to miss <_<

Sucio!! I'll get back at You....

Although it was funny... :P