Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finallly Forced a Finish ...................

Old Coyote

..... after getting totally fed up with the weather caused delays, I forced painted the chassis and remaining parts for the Paychex Ford Taurus in 40* weather ............. turned out OK but nothing to write home about .......... I guess it's a decent shelf model

pay01_zps2ea655cb.jpgpay03_zpsa44e1d06.jpgpay02_zpsea9cab2b.jpgpay04_zps97066b62.jpg

Looks great from here. I always find stark white paintjobs to be a pain but you did quite well. In my humble opinion, you should never force finish a build unless you mean using the force! :P

That would be too cool. A model should be treated with patience and care and although you were battling weather and such, I initially thought you "forced" it just to get done. That's the opposite of what the hobby is about. Either way glad to see more NASCAR builders here. Rock on John. :)

Looks great from here. I always find stark white paintjobs to be a pain but you did quite well. In my humble opinion, you should never force finish a build unless you mean using the force! :P

That would be too cool. A model should be treated with patience and care and although you were battling weather and such, I initially thought you "forced" it just to get done. That's the opposite of what the hobby is about. Either way glad to see more NASCAR builders here. Rock on John. :)

I just forced myself to get up, go outside in the garage, and finish the painting ............ didn't force the model at all :D:D