Model Cars Magazine Forum

new "NEWS" Reliable Resin web site Upgrades & Updates

OK Guy's ..... we're just about done the ALL NEW Reliable Resin ..... e commerce ( formatted )Web Site .... upgrades & updates

We shall post the new Launch Date here , or simply ck the web site w/in a week or so :lol:

I know it's been a while & thanks for being patience

*note that it's been a very hot & humid summer here on the east coast , heat & humidity plays havoc on the resin casting / curing process .....

the ole adage ,,, less is more, when the temps are the way they've been these past cple months

*Also note that just about everything used in the Resin Casting ( materials ) are petroleum based , from the rubber gloves to rubber mold material & the resin , not to mention the increased $'s on shipping ( price per lbs ) has all increased significantly

We've been Holding Fast w/ our exisiting competitive / FMV prices for the past year

I guess the operitive word here is increased ....

Hence, the necessary evil .... in the not to distance future ( if there's to be a future for Reliable Resin ) we shall have to increase the prices on our Quality Resin products

I shall "stay the course" w/ our exisiting prices until summers end

With the launching of the new web site , I'll be able to offer weekly & monthly SPECIALS/DISCOUNTS on a few selective items

( take advantage of them when we offer them )

I realize that ( some of this ) news isn't what many of us want to hear , however ..... I'm not going to point a finger at any Politician or Party .... it is what it is

So if there's something you want ,

I'd suggest that you get them now @ the price stated NOW

I'm well aware that we're all in this together & that between the increases at the pump & markets

there's not much left for our hobby

*Remind the wife of that when she say's she just has to have that red pair of Shoes to go w/ that new dress she bought & wore only once ....LOL

Build ON !

Don

www.ReliableResin.com

.... in the not to distance future ( if there's to be a future for Reliable Resin ) we shall have to increase the prices on our Quality Resin products

Build ON !

Don

www.ReliableResin.com

It's odd that you worded it that way. We talked here today, two are no longer with us due to health and I'm probably retiring after busy season ends. We keep talking about "pulling the plug", and it's looking better and better all the time. It's leaning that way.....

Good luck to you, and I'm sure the site will be great!