Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here are some of my haulers..

'92 F-150 Flareside. Scratchbult cold air intake, dual exhaust, and chassis weathering.

model013.jpg

'94 F-150 4x4. Still a WIP, it's a replica of my 1:1 daily driver. I modded the kit 351 to look the part of my 302, used some Bronco Parts to make it 4x4 and weahtered the chassis to reflectmy trucks 108,000 miles.

model208.jpg

'53 F-100 restored from an ebay builtup. I added some resin Edelbrock heads I cast from the revell '40 Ford street rod and the mini blower from an old tool AMT '57 Chevy.

Picture103.jpg

'77 F-250 WIP. A replica of my 1:1 project truck, in the family since new. Modified the wheelbase from the camper special 137" to the standard 133" Resin 8-bolt slot mags to match my 1:1 vintage American Racing ones.

model108.jpg

'64 C-10, rusty but trusty! Heavily weathered, maybe a bit too much. This is from a couple years ago, I like to think I've gotten better at knowing when to stop with the rust and grime. A junkyard smallblock resides in the bed, fodder for the next shadetree hotrod.

model005A.jpg

I've got plenty of other pickups, just need to snag pics.

I almost thought you were a Ford Guy till I saw the Chevy ;)

I like the 94 Ford, Good looking truck.

Nice weathering on the Chevy.

Yeah, me too!! ;) At least his Chevy fits the saying we have in my neck of the woods, "This is Ford country, on a quite night you can hear Chevys RUST!!!! :lol::lol: