Model Cars Magazine Forum

Two Lab-RAT-ory GASSERS (FINISHED)

Dr. Cranky

Okay...that's the kind of blame I will gladly take! ;)

Did you notice that it's always the grey haired guys that are at fault ! What about blamin' the addict ? But noooo!

I'm starting to develop a complex here ! Wadda ya mean by that ? Don't we have enough of them ? Sure ! It's all about you !

Way to go ! , Virgil ! Now all the little voices in my head are fuedin' with each other !

Bwahahahha ! Mommy ?

Did you notice that it's always the grey haired guys that are at fault ! What about blamin' the addict ? But noooo!

I'm starting to develop a complex here ! Wadda ya mean by that ? Don't we have enough of them ? Sure ! It's all about you !

Way to go ! , Virgil ! Now all the little voices in my head are fuedin' with each other !

Bwahahahha ! Mommy ?

Hope you weren't referring to MY hair as gray!!! I'll have you know my hair is light black! ;)

Wonderful work yet again Dr Cranky Sir, may I ask, which is your's and which is Mr Eyegore's and who would win... ;)

P.S...How is Mr Eyegore feeling now... ^_^

Well, EYEGORE thinks he can beat the good Doctor. His build is LITTLE CRANKYHEAD :lol:

Now, fellas, don't get too much gloss into your eyes yet. I think I am going through another shiny stage, but you know me, it'll be back to rusty and dusty before long.

I have to say, I am enjoying the shiny/glossy stuff right now in part because of these PEARL EX powders. They are just so much fun. And no two results are alike. I like that.