Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello fellow model makers, Rick B. is my name, some will know me as zombywoof from some other places.

I'm 53 and have been building models since 6 yrs. old. Took a few years off to get married and have some kids, but back into models for the last 20 years. Avid drag race fan, go to many races every year and crew on a Nostalgia Top Fuel car. Build mostly Drag models, (surprise!) and my skills are improving. Mostly through seeing what others do, it amazes and inspires me to build a better model. I have a long way to go but i just like to build. Here's a pic of the latest model, took a few months to finish because it's racing season, but finally finished. I have a photobucket account with lots of model pics, a collection of box art pics and some racing pics plus some videos. Don't know if it's OK to post a link, let me know if it is?

chevy2a.jpg

Hey Rick, Welcome to the forum. Thats a nice looking Nova AWB. Where did you get the stacks?

This is a cool place to learn all the tricks to building better models. and you can post your links no problem

can't wait to see your photobucket pics.

BUILD ON

Ron :D