Model Cars Magazine Forum

"SKWIRLY 2"- 'Weird Ohs' style VW pickup funny?

CB

:blink: found some mo' damage ol' SKWILRLS done did........

pixel.giftorqueingbehindmyback-vi.jpg

probly 'bout the same time he done blowed dat

hole in him valve cover, he over-torked the frame

and popped some welds :angry:

oh well........ <_<

WOW I just seen this and went from the start of this build up to now and you my friend have take the word modeling to a hole new level . But with all the reading and looking at the pictures and updates along the way I fine one update that you haven't posted. HOW many gray hairs did SKWIRLY 2 give you and how many bottles of eye drop did you go though? :blink: CB your work is just incredible. :P I'll be watching you for sure my man keep up the great work. ;)

Edited by 59-Desoto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I's tryin' to be real quiets likes here, coz I don't wanna be upsetting this here very particklular fordum thingee. Dealin' wit the SLWKIRLS has gots me purty gunshys :lol: ....... mightsa founded me a way to postem up some pics so......... :lol: shhhh.........

Grannyinvasion-vi.jpg

Ok fellers, I's been aways, but I's been at the bench.......kinda.......see, me & the bench

done got us invaded by this here scratchybulidem up, and seein' hows I gots the OCDs, this

here '25T bodied parts chaser fer Granny just blowed ol' SKWILRY right off'n the bench & into

another room :blink: . Since I weres havin' big time problemos postin das pics fer the SKWIRL on

this here fordum, and since I weren't havin' a bit o' troubles posting up pics on some the 'ProBoard'

type forums-- dats where we's beened, mostlys on our own Fletch's new 'Fellowship of Christian Modelers' forum: http://focm.proboards.com/index.cgi where yinz all can find the Granny buildem up

thread at:http://focm.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=...d=21&page=1

Andyways, figgered I'd try what been workin fer me postin pix on them Pro-boards, and since I be

seeing pics of ol' SKWIRLY's 4banger :D , I's gonna try again to post this here update up for ya'lls

fabbingheaderpipes-vi.jpg

Started fabbbin' up some headers after some extensives surfin & scopin pics of 1:1 VW racy engines

bazookaheadersforSKWILRLYS-vi.jpg

Didn't feel like gettin' toooo fancy fer the SKWIRL, but he did take a likin' to these here

BAZOOKA type headers <_<:lol:

flangingheaderpipe-vi.jpg

Got 'im a flange for to mount BH#1 (bazzookka heafder number one)

Don't think I gotta tell him his header pipes are clogged up solid-- he'll blow 'em out

testfittingflange-vi.jpg

It fits

awrenchforSKWILRLY-vi.jpg

On one of me trips to me LHS, founded this here really cool tool fer them little nuts & blolts.

Really helps with them gray hairs and sore eyeballs.

Well, hopefuellies, we'll be back soonly ;)

This'n Tee looks a little bigger than your last un! Cool!!!

Grannyinvasion-vi.jpg

I'll bet yer exhausted!

BAZOOKA type headers :rolleyes::lol:

flangingheaderpipe-vi.jpg

Got 'im a flange for to mount BH#1 (bazzookka heafder number one)

Well, hopefuellies, we'll be back soonly :D

Thanx for the up dates! :lol: