Model Cars Magazine Forum

1953 Chevy Bel Air

RodBurNeR

This is a curbside i built in about two weeks or less for another Hobby Town show last year. I tell ya what, people don't beleive it but there is only one color of paint on this! I sanded the mold lines out and polished the whole body by hand. This has such a nice shine on it that people have gone out of their way at a couple shows to tell me how nice my paint looked. (tee-hee) The white is painted, but the rest of the body is just "molded in color". This is also not the "lowrider" issue kit, i made it a low rider. The wheels kinda suck , but at the time it's all i had. By the way I am posting this more or less to show i can bare metal foil LOL.... (desperato topic)

PICT0075-vi.jpg

PICT0073-vi.jpg

PICT0077-vi.jpg

PICT0079-vi.jpg

PICT0089-vi.jpg

PICT0087-vi.jpg

Great looking car. 8) I just took this one out of the pile to start. How's the fit?

Thanks! The fit? Well first of all are you building the LOWRIDER kit? If so that kit goes together nicely.

This one on the other hand is an old issue that didn't have the lowrider options and i can't really say fit? since everything i used went together fine, but it's not all from the same kit hehe!

photofile-vi.jpg