Model Cars Magazine Forum

Haven't built all year!

OK, been awhile. The wife and I have been getting the house and the property ready to get back to having foster kids. Been out of it for five years after having done it for fifteen before that. Anyway, was moving furniture around and I put a new display case in our bedroom with glass shelves and put some of my other WIP's in it. However, those are more involved with frame mods and engine conversions and such. But, long story uh........long, it gave me the bug to get more in the case. Gonna build a Diamond Reo. Box stock for speed and simplicity. Gonna black it out just like the box as well, except a few other color alterations. Lubifiner going black not chrome. Mirror heads and air cleaner box as well. Think I'll have it pull a lowboy that I have too. All for now.

This one.

null_zps4509a8e6.jpg

Wish me luck.

Looks like a good one to break back into the swing of things with....I don't know why I never acquired one of these reissues....Could have gotten a couple for a song, but never did....Hmmmm....I do wish you luck with it....And God bless you with the fostering....That is a great and noble thing you are doing.....God bless you and yours....

Edited by kilrathy10