Model Cars Magazine Forum

1950 oldsmobile custom finished! 02/1/2013

streetmachine11

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Jantrix" data-cid="870822" data-time="1359918535"><p>I love this, but I think the PE wipers were a bad idea. They are longer than the windshield is high.</p></blockquote><br />i thought about that but i didnt know what else to do with them. i think leaving them off would look silly. i might make another set and modify them to be shorter<br /><br />jason

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Modlbldr" data-cid="873478" data-time="1360257468"><p>Nice ride! What kit are the tires, wheels and rings from?<br /><br />Later-</p></blockquote><br /><br /><br /><br />the wheels, tires, and rings are from the kit. the whitewalls are decals<br /><br />jason

Chop top lesson for me, thank you. Looks spectacular. If I'm not mistaking the wheels are Pegasus 23 Centerlines. I always thought they looked best dulled down and used on muscle cars, but chromed and on your build they look "hearty", like the rest of the car so either way you're good. Great job. I want to see this when complete.