Model Cars Magazine Forum

Update on 33 Dodge, build up now in " On the Work Bench Forum " !

Hey.

Just thought i would let every one know that i have begun constructing my 33 Dodge pickup after getting the measurements i needed. So far i have constructed the basic cab and i am working on the hood, grill and fenders.

I will be putting it up on the workbench forum as a start to finish project, including casting one up to put on the Under glass

forum.

Anyway thank you for all the positive feedback and i look forward to posting some construction photo's in the near future !

Cheers.......Rob.

Hey.

I just thought i would let everyone that i have put photo's of the 33 Dodge project on the "On The Workbench Forum"

There are just a couple at the moment, one of the pick up, the other of the coupe/roadster.

Progress is slow at the moment due to the fact that i am tied down with some more urgent projects but one i complete these i will recommence the build and post up more photo's as i go.

Cheers.

post-8856-0-57382600-1358205320_thumb.jp

Edited by fractalign

Sounds very interesting!!! If you are thinking of this...a 1933 Dodge coupe would probably be a hit too...doing both a stock and a chopped top version would satisfy the replica and hot rod fans! There are alot of plastic and resin Fords and Chevy's available, the only older Mopar is the 1941 Plymouth...but this is only my two cents.

Edited by dieseldog1970

Thanks for the positive feedback guys !

I will definetaly be looking to do a coupe once the pick up is finished along with a sedan delivery and panel delivery. I wont have any trouble scratch building up one of these with the only thing stopping me from commencing this project at the moment being a lack measurements.

If anyone has access to a 1:1 33/34 Dodge or any 33/34 Chrysler that i can get measurement from i would be most greatful.

This morning i did a google image search for 33 Dodge pick images and once i found one i saved it to file and inserted it into publisher so that i

could write out the measurements i need over the image.

So if any one has access to a full size 33/34 Mopar they can get measurements from i can email you the diagram with the measurements i need.

It does not nesessarily have to be a pick up, a coupe, sedan delivery or panel truck would be ideal because i am planning to do these as well and i will build up the firts body style i can get measurements from.

Once again thank you for the positive feedback.

Cheers.

Once again thanks for the encouragement guys !

Just an update, i am in contact with a couple of guys at moment , one on The Hamb and another on the Oz Rodder's

forum about measurement. Both own pickups, one a 33 and the other a 35 so hopefully i can get measurements from one or both.

Once i have finished the pickup i will move onto doing a panel truck and then a coupe all i am waiting on now are the measurements.

Cheers.