Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Super Bee

Metalmad

Started on the body work & was thinking of converting the carbs to fuel injected carbs. Not sure on what color yet so if you have any suggestions on color feel free to add your two cents on the color.

Edited by Metalmad

Are those the kit carbs Seth? If so, I really need to snag one of these babies to steal the carbs from! As for colors, I always liked the Mopar High-Impact colors, a nice Sublime Green or Plum Crazy would make this baby look sweet!

Well have finished most of the body work & had to rework the hood so that the fitment of the hood to body looked correct & body is in primer. Also finished up making a roll bar & painted the center of the wheels.

Edited by Metalmad

I have two colors in mind but have not decided yet on which one I will choose. I know the interior will be a matt white with a black dash & carpeting which will go with either one of the colors I choose.Will also be scratch building a hood scoop which I'm going to try to make functional.

Edited by Metalmad

• 4 weeks later...
Been awhile since I updated this build so I have scratch built a intake manifold & a roll bar but the pictures will not upload for some reason. Hopefully I can figure this out because this happen before after the web site was hacked then when it was back on line it would not upload my files said they where to big but they are not.
Edited by Metalmad