Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #207 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

I'll say it's real. It looks like one of the pre-season promotional photos of what the new graphics scheme will look like.

(Danno: Harry DOES NOT Photoshop the "Real or Model" cars! He's a Photoshop artist, no doubt about it, but he keeps this game clean.)

I am 99% positive that it is a pre-season photo shot.

Its not 100% correct either, the decals on the front fender are not in the correct order, and the contingency decals that are in front of the door are wrong too

If you look at the front fender, you will see the Sunco decal on the top, that should be on the bottom, also if you look at the decals in front the door number, you find that there decals there that belong on the front fender, Goodyear Gatorback decal, Edelbrock , Comp Cams, Wix Filter, and Raybestos brakes decals all belong on the front fender

Edited by martinfan5

I am 99% positive that it is a pre-season photo shot.

Its not 100% correct either, the decals on the front fender are not in the correct order, and the contingency decals that are in front of the door are wrong too

If you look at the front fender, you will see the Sunco decal on the top, that should be on the bottom, also if you look at the decals in front the door number, you find that there decals there that belong on the front fender, Goodyear Gatorback decal, Edelbrock , Comp Cams, Wix Filter, and Raybestos brakes decals all belong on the front fender