Model Cars Magazine Forum

B-N-L Resin

Thank you all for the compliments and I'm glad you are happy with your orders. I won't send a part that I wouldn't use myself. I've just launched my new web site, B-N-LRESINS.COM. Much easier to navigate, search feature for those who know what they are looking for, list or grid view for those that don't...haha.

For those that don't know, I do this part time and work full time. I'm hoping in the near future to do this full time which will bring shorter shipping times and more products and I may be branching out a little bit. Stay tuned.......

Thanks again.

Agreed. Got my 49" Irok tires & Ford lifted 4x4 suspension this week and the parts are nice! As I understand it, Ben pours the parts as they are ordered, so a little patience pays off with nice resin to work with. Recommended!

Edited by Matt T.

more tires like the toyo m/t and the nitto grapplers along with other parts will hopefully be made as soon as i get my 3D printer

also in the near future we will have a few diesel engines

Looks good have you had alot of sucess with selling them?

hopefully when i get my 3D printer up and running i will be able to get accurate parts for a power stroke and possibly a Duramax

I sell about 3-5 a week average, which I see as decent since I'm still just getting into casting. I'm not really looking to do it as a business though. If I can sell enough parts to make my hobby pay for itself then I'm happy. It makes me feel good to be able to bring parts to the community that people want in order to build a dif ride from someone else and make it their own. I've been working on a 7.3 powerstroke in my spare time as well, but between getting blasted by a guy here on the MCM forum for not using the correct block to base from and Meng coming out with the f350 with a diesel I stalled that project until last week. Then I said what the heck, I'm doing it for myself, but if others need it will be here for them too. I used the gas block from the red 90s f350 dually kit (monogram?) as the base block to build from. I figured it would be a rather easy conversion for the builders. I didn't really think about block accuracy when I started doing the build.

post-12368-0-71517500-1394108564_thumb.j

post-12368-0-95624600-1394108739_thumb.j

Edited by Trailer Trash Kustomz