Model Cars Magazine Forum

1990 LX MUSTANG...updates 07/19/14

tyrone

Thanks fellas... for the kind words... I've started doing a little bit of painting of some of my parts... I also when ahead and made up the front springs and added the front disc brakes.. the pads and rotors are from futurattraction... I'm still up in the air about the engine I'll using, not sure about the turbos yet.... here's a few pics... thanks for looking and comments welcome....

001-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

010-2.jpg

Thanks Leonard, and Bill... I appreciate the kind words and thanks for checking in on it....

I fooled around with this one a little last night mainly with the engine... I made a engine plate from .030 styrene.. and got it mocked up in the engine bay... I think I'm gonna go ahead and make this one a nos motor, and the next one I will do will be a turbo set up.. dont have pieces yet for a turbo... I also made the cowl hood from styrene.. thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas... I really appreciate it and it keeps me going.... I've made some progress today.. did a little painting and I decided to go with grey interior... and I'm going to paint the bars and cage the same color as the car.I decided to go with the grey interior after seeing Erik Smith's w.i.p and his turned out great... still some work to do on mine though.. I also added my bars to the rear end ... I still need to make some coilovers for the back also... I shot a little primer to the hood and deck lid to see what needs to be done to them... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

009-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

002-4.jpg

004-6.jpg

008-2.jpg

001-5.jpg

Edited by tyrone