Model Cars Magazine Forum

A wheel, a lot of smoke... a lot of fun... Steampunk... DONE!

Brizio

Is this going to be a steampunk-esque mono-wheel, like the one in the new Men in Black film?

I didn't watch MIB, but I will check it out! :)

Cool project I am working on an O?T scratch-built Monitor type iron clad.Not steam punk per se but in the area! 001-8.jpg

Nice! Do you have a post of it, I would like to follow your progress.

That burner is cool. I just finally got into steam punk stuff then I realized that now there's a diesel punk to? I have a steam punk build coming up soon . I tore apart a old garden tractor moter that blew an came up with som interesting little gears an bearings to slap some thing together . I like how your project is comming together. Good luck.

Yes!I have blow by blow construction posts on finescalemodeler.com under ships (u.s.s Monodock) and on swannysmodels.com

I will go and check it out.

That burner is cool. I just finally got into steam punk stuff then I realized that now there's a diesel punk to? I have a steam punk build coming up soon . I tore apart a old garden tractor moter that blew an came up with som interesting little gears an bearings to slap some thing together . I like how your project is comming together. Good luck.

Thank you! It is been a while since I follow the steampunk thing, I like the concept all those weird machine, vehicle, but I'm not 100% into, so I will never dress up or thing so. I prefer the steam punk than the diesel punk, because I think it is more interesting, kind the original one.

I think for us, model builder it is fun to build something "different"!

Cool project on your tractor, looking forward to see a post here.

About weird machine look a this:

NICE WORK!!!

I don't know what it is but it looks Great so far!

:)

Thank you Ira, me either... :D

Speaking of steampunk i found this little gem in one of my parts bins! 002-7.jpg

That is pretty cool!

Finally I put my hand on the wheel... The bend pins is only for make it easy to handle.

16vi.jpg