Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well I have not gotten around to adding mine in here so......

We'll do that!

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_000.jpg

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_002.jpg

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_001.jpg

The little girl is my Daughter, going to play in the mud!

My Wifes car:

2004_Buick_Lasabre_000.jpg

THEN what I inherited from my Dad:

The_39_Coupe_001_detail.jpg

The_39_Coupe_003_detail.jpg

The_39_Coupe_009_detail.jpg

The_39_Coupe_007_detail.jpg

I can't help it guys, this just not "mine"...... but it is....

The '39 is a nice looking car! It would take me about 5 minutes to make it "mine"! Clean up that engine, replace some funky looking radiator hoses, Put on a set of TT II's and drive it! You really do need to get rid of the generic 90's style aluminum wheels.

Mark

Love that old Power Wagon, sure wish we had that in plastic (hint hint Mobeius!). That would be a beast with a modern Hemi and some other creature comforts.

The Chevy street rod would be a nice family cruiser, I say enjoy it as is and worry about updating or changing anything over the winter!

Thanks guys!

The '39, is as my Dad had built it, the wheels I didn't get a good picture of but they are directional Aluminum wheels, and look realy good (I didn't get a good picture of it with them showing very well.... BUT because its as Dad built it, thats how it will remain, except for the things he had and did get to see it on the car, so the engine looks will change, theres a whole box of goodies to be added to it.... I haven't been able as the car is at my Dads in the garage he built to store the car, and 900 miles away! BUT this summer, hopefully I get to get to it and do a bit more to it.....

The Power Wagon, thats a matching number G.I. truck, The only non "military" part is the tires and rims, and the orange paint, truck, body parts, drive train are all '67 stock from Dodge, as our G.I ordered it from them to be! -I have the stock tires and rims tho, as they're Bead-Lock, military steel wheels. I keep them for sake of keeping it "stock"

Thanks guys! The '39 is now a heirloom, and the '67 well thats my toy!

• 1 month later...