Model Cars Magazine Forum

June MAMA Meeting pics & link

DSCN9434-vi.jpg

Bill Stillwagon's beautiful '41 Ford custom coupe.

DSCN9456-vi.jpg

An entire collection of Tom Daniels built kits.

DSCN9479-vi.jpg

Before Replicas & Miniatures Co. of Md. got into some of the finest aftermarket model car parts and kits, Norman sold scale tractor kits. These were built about 25 years ago.

More weird, wild and wonderful things at the link:

http://public.fotki.com/mamaprez/model-clu...eeting-6162007/

• 4 months later...

Im looking for a model club I've been building for about 5-6 years...I lost count how many models......my recent model which I sold to a kewl guy across the country is a 1964 impala

http://www.mautofied.com/AdPhotos/10056093_2007911818201.JPG

Listing Description

custom rims with designs in the lips gold OG steering wheel, full custom interior, red velour/ purple crushed velvet 4 working speakers that play off of a CD player or any MP3 device much more serious inquiries only! will trade for a bike! OBO

Exterior

patterns/kandy paint/flakes/###### load of clear/ 65 impala front end conversion..all gold...2 gold antennas(not pictured.) much much more!

Interior

purple crushed velvet (carpet,dashboard,door panels),red velour as well...hand painted seats front and back...wiring flows through rear of the car for the working speakers.

Engine

CHROME!!! and black with some gold touches to it

Suspension

adjustable front suspension, tucks the white walls in front and back of the car!

Wheels/Tires

custom painted wheels (kandy Red w/ black designs in the paint, along with gold lips and gold spinner K/O's

Audio/Video

4 sony speakers, 2 in the trunk, and 2 under the rear seats...

Awards/Coverage

1st place trophy-L-R.C.com annual car show (the car's debut show)

Im looking for a model club I've been building for about 5-6 years...I lost count how many models......my recent model which I sold to a kewl guy across the country is a 1964 impala

http://www.mautofied.com/AdPhotos/10056093_2007911818201.JPG

Listing Description

custom rims with designs in the lips gold OG steering wheel, full custom interior, red velour/ purple crushed velvet 4 working speakers that play off of a CD player or any MP3 device much more serious inquiries only! will trade for a bike! OBO

Exterior

patterns/kandy paint/flakes/###### load of clear/ 65 impala front end conversion..all gold...2 gold antennas(not pictured.) much much more!

Interior

purple crushed velvet (carpet,dashboard,door panels),red velour as well...hand painted seats front and back...wiring flows through rear of the car for the working speakers.

Engine

CHROME!!! and black with some gold touches to it

Suspension

adjustable front suspension, tucks the white walls in front and back of the car!

Wheels/Tires

custom painted wheels (kandy Red w/ black designs in the paint, along with gold lips and gold spinner K/O's

Audio/Video

4 sony speakers, 2 in the trunk, and 2 under the rear seats...

Awards/Coverage

1st place trophy-L-R.C.com annual car show (the car's debut show)

You haven't put your location anywhere on this board (or at least, I can't find it) so it's hard to direct you to a model club.