Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fast & Furious Tribute build!

bandit1

this is not an entry but i thought y'all might enjoy it anyway. this was inspired by the black chevy flatbed in the fourth installment. since i didn't have a chevy (still don't have the "right"chevy)at the time i used what i had.

003_zps23cc79a4.jpg

002_zps75dc4efa.jpg

006_zps4749c90b.jpg

021_zps41f65703.jpg

is the daytona from fast 6 taken yet? .. i would be intrested

I don't think anyone said they would do one yet but I'm pretty sure anyone can build any car they want from the films even if someone else is already doing one. This is a tribute to Paul Walker so I don't think anyone would mind. :)

Yup. As long as it was in one of the F&F movies, it's fair game. At least from what I understood.

If everyone wants to build that charger then by all means... just said "Car from the movie"

Im going to play a bit of CATCH UP here... Ive been awfully busy the last couple days

EDIT: Everyone is added and list updated!

Edited by bandit1

If life weren't standing in the way right now, I'd gladly join in. I have the Hammer about half finished. However, after the beginning of the year, I am also planning on using the recent Grumpy's Toy 66 Nova to build an approximate replica of Paul Walker's 67 Nova.

I was planning on it being F&F cars only! ... thats one of his personal rides... cool to see it done

Not sure if it would be appropriate right now? O.o

I was planning on it being F&F cars only! ... thats one of his personal rides... cool to see it done

Not sure if it would be appropriate right now? O.o

Oh Sorry Sean. I should have clarified that I wasn't intending to toss it in the mix of the community build since it's not a F&F car. If at some time in the near future I get a chance to build, I wouldn't mind joining in with something like the Ford Brian/Paul drives in Fast 6. Or even see if there is a die cast of the new Charger and build one of the police cars from Fast 5

But I do think building one of his personal cars would be a great idea to honor his true love of cars offset as well.

Edited by Skydime

1486157_707753242568578_134578374_o.jpgWell I just won this on Facebook so I guess I have no more excuses. Lol. Still not sure which one to do.

... I hate you. I'm just kidding. But seriously, I hate you. lol. I wanted this prize pack so bad. Awesome that someone on the forums won it though. Congrats.

The Enzo Ferrari appeared in Fast and Furious 6. I can't build it EXACTLY as in the movie as the Enzo in the movie was a fake. They built it from the ground up and had a slightly different body then the actual Enzo. Not to mention it had a BMW engine instead of the Ferrari power plant.

I'm interested in trying to scratch build the spoiler as I've never scratch built anything before. I plan to build it box stock with a maybe on the spoiler. If you'd like me to build something different as I can't get this one exact; that's cool...just let me know. I can always find another one to build.

Edited by BluePopsicle