Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 dodge 330 gasser wip

vc273

Been working on this gasser for a couple of weeks now trying the right rim, tyre combo and the decal placement and think i have found the right combo. Also swapped the 426 hemi for a 392 hemi for something a little bit different. Painted in mulberry from dupli-color rattle can. Still have a way to go yet so will post updates as i go along. Cheers and thanks for looking.

015_zps8b32c624.jpg016_zps2335d12f.jpg017_zps380a7631.jpg018_zps4a158248.jpg019_zps0957d13b.jpg

Hi Steve did use the original chassis setup but removed everything from the front end except for the k member then used the leaf springs from the amt willys kit and had to lenghten the front axle to fit the body. This way i was able to delete the inner guards which gives me a better choice of what headers i want to use, Also mini tubbed the rear end and installed a 9 inch from the parts box and moved the rear springs inboard for it to all fit. Hope to have a few pics up soon. Cheers

Edited by vc273