Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/43 bosica kits .. anyone interested?

rarekits

hi,

Am new of this forum. I would like to know if anybody here knows the ITALIAN 'master' BOSICA model kits in 1/43 scale.

I like them very much, they are fantastic and very detailed.

wait for your pictures and feedback, opinions etc ...

:)

I know nothing about them, but they are definitely very detailed and aimed at the experienced builder, judging by this Porsche 356:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

i do believe you know a lot , unless you took these pictures from ... where? :D:D:D

Indeed, the quality of the BOSICA kits is amazing, and only for experienced modelers. I own a couple ot those kits, my intention is to build up a small collection of the whole bosica production. He has built only 7 kinds of models, it should not be a 'mission impossible' but the prices are soo high

yep pretty beautiful stuff! pity about the 1/43, I can barely see to build 1/24 anymore!

jb

you are right, Bosica makes only 1/43 models, but the detail sometimes is even higher of bigger scales :blink:

anyway, in spite i have been building model kits of all species and kind (am a maniac of all model kits - :blink: cars, airplanes, tanks etc ) i would rather avoid to build a BOSICA because of its difficulty and need of skills

did anybody try to build a BOSICA kit? if, so, please, share your experience and .. photos

thks !

• 7 months later...

This is a special limited edition :)

Bosica Vincenzo is a craftman from italy that nowadays is not producing anymore.

He has been creating such 'art' for many years and today his models are really valuable and incredibly amazing.

I thought he was more known in USA, as he is in Japan for instance and other countries

I will be posting some nice pictures soon !

And sorry for the low quality of the pictures :(

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

Edited by rarekits