Model Cars Magazine Forum

PBR Charger F/C decals - still available?

I was at Martin Dragway years ago when Charlie's chute didn't open. He tried to make the last turn before the sand trap and put the car on it's side. It seemed like it hung there forever before it finally went over. I've got a set I've had a long time and there's no info on the package or the bag. Good luck.

Model king did the decals if irc. magjt get hold of him to see if still available. I think they were 1/16 though.

I think that's correct as I bought a set on eBay in 1999 or so and applied them to the 1/16 Hawaiian Charger body. I want to say they were available in 1/25 scale, too, but don't hold me to it.

For some reason, I am thinking slixx did them ?????? ( sorry, I don't have a set to ck )

They are definitely not Slixx, as they had no company name nor any other identifying words as mentioned above by Dan. IIRC, there were two different 1/16 scale sheets offered at the same time I bought mine...hmmm, lemme go check my eBay purchases from 1999.

I believe the last time I was at Model Empire (West Allis, WI), I'm pretty sure I saw a sheet of them for sale. That is where I got my mine years ago - and for the life of me, I have no idea where I put them. Model Empire has a website I'm sure you can find on Google.

• 2 weeks later...