Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just discovered brake fluid, myself...Great stuff....Good work, so far....This is one of my favorite rigs....Just wish they made a better model of it....I wish Mobieus would tackle the T660....They'd probably produce a much better appointed model...Keep us posted, Dude...Can't wait to see more...

Just discovered brake fluid, myself...Great stuff....Good work, so far....This is one of my favorite rigs....Just wish they made a better model of it....I wish Mobieus would tackle the T660....They'd probably produce a much better appointed model...Keep us posted, Dude...Can't wait to see more...

I second that T660 vote...

• 3 weeks later...

A T660 would be awesome!

heres an update

2013-01-12202835.jpg

looking good! and can you get a pic of how the passenger side fuel tank mounts for me if you can? the instructions dont show it very well, and i cant figure it out.

• 1 month later...

just an update, i got it all re-painted...heres just a short teaser.....this truck was on hold for almost 2 months cause another memeber never sent said parts....big thanks to swamp dog for sending me part in 2 days to get this truck on the road faster..

the body is just sitting on the frame...still finishing up the inside...more pics soon

2013-03-0408-58-53574_zpsc7ac850e.jpg

just an update, i got it all re-painted...heres just a short teaser.....this truck was on hold for almost 2 months cause another memeber never sent said parts....big thanks to swamp dog for sending me part in 2 days to get this truck on the road faster..

the body is just sitting on the frame...still finishing up the inside...more pics soon

2013-03-0408-58-53574_zpsc7ac850e.jpg

Jordan you got it looking good..i'll be waiting to see it finished..and if u need anything else..let me know..

• 3 weeks later...