Model Cars Magazine Forum

what does everyone do for a living?

dwayne4385

Head forklift operator at a foodservice distributor. I fill up the empty slots with pallets of product so that the order selector can fill his order. Tim, we're proud to say that 98% of our trailer fleet is Utility. Or at least I am. We had a shuttle driver fall asleep behind the wheel carrying two Utility trailers. Both overturned. Both are still operational. Keep up the good work.

RYAN.

l was a material inspector for a chain company. l checked chemistry and quality of steel and all bought material in a lab before multiple sclerosis retired me. My wife enjoys my hobby and kits at Hobby Lobby helps. To me not a real expesive hobby once you get started..

I restore classic cars, the real ones. This is a 1 of 1 1972 Buick GSX Stage 1 car.. the only known GSX produced in '72 with a vinyl top .. Took top honors at the Buick Nationals in Bowling Green Ky. 398 out of 400 possible points.

I basically eat , sleep and breathe cars .. it's an addiction for which there is no known cure...

post-7221-0-16935400-1382943228_thumb.jp

post-7221-0-33241100-1382943248_thumb.jp

post-7221-0-35621600-1382943262_thumb.jp