Model Cars Magazine Forum

B-N-L Resin

• 1 month later...

I just bought a 6.1 Hemi with the twin EFI intake, and the quality of the parts are very good. Im going to use this for a twin turbo set up for my Camaro :D The kn filters will be bolted directly to the turbos and was a perfect fit. Need to build the headers and exhaust, but those would have been customparts anyway to make them fit the build/car this is going into.

Shipping was fast and cheap even the long way up to Norway

Edited by Janthlie

A friend of mine on another forums has started a resin business and I thougth I would put a link up to see if any of yall where interested. he makes different motors and motor parts, transfer cases, some different wheels and a few other little things.

http://www.b-n-lresins.com/index.html

Lots of COOL stuff!!! Prices are good, too!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I am finding in this business is that a lot of people do not do the research or they make posts without accurate information. And for the guy they are slamming or talking about has not done anything wrong. Blue Oval reported I copied his visor, I proved to him I DID NOT and he removed the post. Dimaxon accused me of making shabby items and he thought I was someone else and apologized after I said I don't make the parts he's referring too. So please before you make comments, get it right because all your doing is making it harder for the good guys to make quality products and stay in business. A lot of sales are by word of mouth and blowing off steam on these forums when you don't have your facts right just hurts the little guy.

Ben

What I am finding in this business is that a lot of people do not do the research or they make posts without accurate information. And for the guy they are slamming or talking about has not done anything wrong. Blue Oval reported I copied his visor, I proved to him I DID NOT and he removed the post. Dimaxon accused me of making shabby items and he thought I was someone else and apologized after I said I don't make the parts he's referring too. So please before you make comments, get it right because all your doing is making it harder for the good guys to make quality products and stay in business. A lot of sales are by word of mouth and blowing off steam on these forums when you don't have your facts right just hurts the little guy.

Ben

I have seen some of Blue Ovals Stuff and will tell you I won't buy from him... slightly better the TKM...