Model Cars Magazine Forum

Okay, Revell gave us the '32 Ford and is now readying to get their '29 Ford roadster & siblings to market, but what is the next Hot Rod model to do?

CompetitionPartsPack-vi.jpg Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about. Say, where's the frame / chassis for that cool body? :P

I believe that's the tube Chrome Competition "T" Frame that shows up on eBay frequently. I think there is one on there right now.

Those AMT Blueprinter Parts Pack boxes was what I was eluding to in a round about way. I really don't think anyone selling reissued Parts Packs (AMT or Revell) would need to invest big money for packaging, it's my belief that the parts sell themselves.

• 1 month later...

27 T roadster.

PLEASE......

The only option is the Flintstone kit. Workable but it takes a fair amount of work.

There are other resin T roadster bodies out there. Perry's Resin lists one. There's also one with stock hood and grille. Check here for a thread about the need for a '26/'27 Tee roadster ("Tee" spelled out. Not just the letter). But yeah, I would also love to see a kit of that. In the other thread, my suggestion was for a T roadster body on the upcoming Model A chassis, with engine choices from Revell/Monogram Midget racers; a Ford V8-60 and/or Offenhauser 4-cylinder.

• 2 years later...
On 5/16/2015 at 10:18 AM, Ace-Garageguy said:

1:25 '34 Ford 3-window coupe

^This, so much. Then again, the 1/24 '34 Ford was just reissued, and will probably sell just fine, so maybe the need and desire are just not there on Revell's part.