Model Cars Magazine Forum

Question about this forum

This is my first topic thread guys so go easy on me.

( No, on second thought, Bring It On ! )

I could not find any topical section for questions. So I'll ask it here.

Is there a way to set up your view so that when you click on a thread you automatically go to the end of the thread?

Even when I have added a comment to the thread, I still have to page down to get to the end of the thread.

If you click on the title, it will take you to the first post.

If you click on the blue dot or star to the left of the topic title, it will take you to the first post you haven't read.

If you click on the date/time on the right, it will take you to the last post.

If you click on the little down arrow that follows your mouse, it will show you the first and last post in the thread, and give you the option to open the topic.

Edited by SSNJim

If you click on the title, it will take you to the first post.

If you click on the blue dot or star to the left of the topic title, it will take you to the first post you haven't read.

If you click on the date/time on the right, it will take you to the last post.

If you click on the little down arrow that follows your mouse, it will show you the first and last post in the thread, and give you the option to open the topic.

BINGO BINGO BINGO !!

That's it !

Thank you SSNJim

You're very welcome. I also use "View New Content" button - it's one of my favorite forum features. During the time I am at work, I'll get 5-7 pages of new posts. I used to read everything, but have quit reading the posts that don't interest me so it doesn't take all that long to go through it.

Jim, no matter what the question is, it's great to have you back on the board posting. It's been years since you've shown us new work. I've grown a beard, my nails too have grown long and curly . . . I will soon die of old age waiting to see some new eye candy from you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's that for some serious and heavy hinting! ;) ;) ;)

Jim, no matter what the question is, it's great to have you back on the board posting. It's been years since you've shown us new work. I've grown a beard, my nails too have grown long and curly . . . I will soon die of old age waiting to see some new eye candy from you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's that for some serious and heavy hinting! ;) ;) ;)

We had to get him back from that Southern Utah resort town in order to get him back to the bench!

He showed us the beginnings of his garage diorama at the club meeting the other night ... that's gonna be something!!

A little arm-twisting and we've even gotten Jim to dust off the computer, so we'll do what we can to keep him motor-vated to hang here.

B)