Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Cougar contest pictures

Don,

You are partially in the right, however, like I said. If this case just an incident, there would not be so much trouble on the board. The problem is that RR is having a troublesome reputation, I had my own business and no matter what, everybody has unhappy customers, it is a fact. It is part of life and especially in business.

There are always 2 sides of a story, that is a fact too. However, RR seems to be getting more negative feedback than any other resin-caster. This didn't start out of nothing, somewhere there are unhappy customers with RR.

The reason why people start to air on a board is simple, they do not get satisfaction from the service you provide. That can be translated as having bad service.

Where we all know that the resin-casters do work in their free time, it is for a customer unacceptable to wait longer than a month on their products.

If you can not coop with the demand, stop taking orders. This way you keep yourself out of stress and you keep your customers happy. And don't forget the golden rule; the customer is always right. Even if they are in the wrong, make them feel that way. Do not hide in excuses, but apologize sincerely, make a plan and keep your word. If it does take longer than a reasonable time, add some extra goodies to create goodwill.

Believe me, a company only exists by their customers and they invest in you.

As far as your concerned ( Erik ) might I suggest that you visit our web site , if there's anything there you like , place an order & see for yourself.

I hope you don't mind I pass on that. I would, but I dare not to take that risk

Erik.....

" There are always 2 sides of a story, that is a fact too. However, RR seems to be getting more negative feedback than any other resin-caster. This didn't start out of nothing, somewhere there are unhappy customers with RR. "

Thank you for your "suggestions" , duely noted

I guess you haven't been following "other" posts ref'g a particular resincaster who's been changing their names & stiffing customers for $1,000's world wide , for the 2nd time w/ their 2nd company name

in the event that any of you missed this :

* however what your Not Seeing is the 1,000's who have indeed recv'd our Quality resin products

Enjoied the building Process over the past 9+ yrs that we've been in business !

Case in point,

* did James join group MCM to post that he did indeed recv' 3 > 08 Mustang CV & other misc items, & that he was happy w/ the product ??

NO, ..... he joined here the other day to air dirty laundry

{ I just recv'd a direct email from an "astute observer" happened to notice;

that James didn't post pics of FINISHED MODELS or RESIN *the 80% of product he already recv'd*

i.e (3) of the 06/08 Mustang CV's & other misc items, , he just posted what he didn't recv' }

thank you "astute observer"

Once all this all behind us & OLD NEWS

I seriously doubt ....James , will publicly state that he did indeed recv' pkg !

Seems to me ( & others) that once someone has a minor "situation" w/ us ( or anyone else for that matter ) here , that the 1st "knee jerk reaction" is Post Publicly , instead of the senseable solution , communicating directly w/ indivdual

I'm drawing a "Line in the Sand" w/ this non sense ,

& going on record, that I shall not tollerate , condone this form of behavior ,

nor shall I succumb or be leveraged , to this form of slanderous public extortion

Again , it's basically very simple , communicate w/ me here directly

I reply to every email, inquirey etc... in due time

I'm very busy & do not have time to sit in front of the Computer Volleying replies

My time is better invested , out in the shop fulfilling my commitments ( orders ) to my valuable customers

Have a Great wkd

Edited by Reliable Resin

Don,

Appearantly you are too dense to see both sides of the story and unreasonable, there is no point in continueing a discussion with you.

If you want to believe that your service is good and run the store in a good way, good luck; You're customers tell a different story.

nor shall I succumb or be leveraged , to this form of slanderous public extortion

And you have nothing to tolerate, it is a customers good right to complain, publicly or not. If you can not provide, it is their right to vent.

If you keep treating your customers like enemies, you will find your business down the hill someday.

Don, you seem to be in the wrong here, not anyone else! You're rambling on about James not saying anything about the part of the order he did receive, which I know is false because I read his posts where he DID say he received part of the order. Also, I read the part about him SPECIFICALLY telling you this Cougar was for a build he wanted to do for his dying mother. That, in my view, tells me more about your personality than ANYTHING any of these "I ordered this from UNReliable Resin and didn't get it" could say. It tells me that you not only don't care about your customers, but you don't care about people as a whole, just YOURSELF!! I had a case about 20 years ago where I wanted to build a model of the truck my brother was killed in from the result of a traffic accident and I just happened to know Clint Freeman personally from him attending the model club's show that I was a member of. He found out about my plans for the build I wanted to do for my late brother's tribute of his rig that took his life, and you want to know what he did?? HE GAVE ME THE PROPER TRANSKIT FOR NOTHING!! He even made a special trip to one of our club meetings to give it to me, and after pulling me aside and presenting me with the proper parts I needed brought me to tears because of his huge generousity! I'd highly doubt you'd do the same, even in this case!

Oh, and James, don't take the pics down, because not only is Don PUBLICLY blackmailing you, and you have plenty of witnesses to that fact, but other modeling forums and groups (and there are quite a few) that I belong to also know your story. I hope you don't mind, but I copied these pics and have posted your problems on all the groups and forums that I belong to, and those posts aren't going ANYWHERE!!

Again , it's basically very simple , communicate w/ me here directly

I reply to every email, inquirey etc... in due time

I'm very busy & do not have time to sit in front of the Computer Volleying replies

My time is better invested , out in the shop fulfilling my commitments ( orders ) to my valuable customers

I don't see where it's nonsense, it's a customer clearly CHEATED OUT OF HIS MONEY! He paid you for a service that in over a year he has not received.

Many, not just James, have said they try to contact you and don't hear a peep from you, I guess that is your idea of "due time". I bet you'd be upset if you sent me an order and I said "I'll pay you in 'due time'" and you hadn't received a payment in over a year.

The only thing you are busy doing is RIPPING OFF MORE UNWITTING CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE TRUSTED YOU TO PROVIDE A SERVICE YOU ARE NOT DELIVERING!!

How many times have we told you that this forum is not to be used for this kind of juvenile back and forth nonsense?

If a person has a problem with an aftermarket company, deal with it like an adult.

And deal with it PRIVATELY!

This forum is not provided to you guys as a means to act like a bunch of 12 year olds.

I'm really tired of you guys constantly starting this crap here, and I'm REALLY tired of all of you that seem to have some sort of uncontrollable urge to jump into the fight, even if you have no direct involvement in the dispute.