Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida car/truck builders

Well if the Table Top Nationals where not big enough for you yet, Well here comes another announcement. Round 2 and Autoworld have provided us with a NHRA drag racing slot car track, so we will have Slot Car races the day of the event. Just in case you where under a rock the show is THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 22 in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I also spoke to Bob from Model Car Garage and he's also bringing some kits and other aftermarket parts besides his product line

http://way2manyhobbies.com/Table_Top_Nats.html

This is so COOL! Marcia (my wife) had such a good time at the MAGS show this past weekend that she's talking about building something on her own. I don't know where she'll work on it, because she's NOT going to take over my shop! At least I don't think she is.

Thanks everyone that came out and I'm sorry with the results being delayed we had 3 times the amounts of votes we had in the past so our system kind of broke down but it will be fixed for our next show. I'm sorry I did not thank everyone sooner and don't really have any updates right now my girlfriend went in the hospital Saturday night and has been there since so I have not even had time to unpack my models yet.

Doctor Cranky is back from the great show. I am pooped too. Really tired, but very glad I went and met some great folks, like Adam, Clay, and Mike and Jeff, and AC and a whole bunch of other folks. The models were beautiful and I really liked the place where the show took place.

I am in the process of uploading about 300 pictures, so stay tuned in. In the meantime, Mike, I am going to enjoy yours.

Thanks MikeMC & Dr Cranky, for posting the links to the photos you took. It was great meeting you guys as well. I wish I could have spent more time hanging out with you all! Man I could have spent all day talking shop with you Dr Cranky. We are already at work planning next years show and fixing the little snafus that put us behind time wise. Thanks again for coming to the show.

Jeff