Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy New Year 2013

Its less than 15 minutes to go for 2013, so Happy New Year from Athens Greece!!!

I wish to all, tones of plastic, styrene, health and I hope that the through the new year, things will turn to be better and better.

Kostas.

PS. Santa's ride this year is a SCANIA R730!!!

Edited by Kostas Parchas

Happy New Year! We still have 7 hours to go, hopefully I will be in bed fast asleep. <_< Nice to hear from another part of the world. How do you celebrate, besides being on here?

My almost 3yo dauter is sleeping. So quietly I can see thing on here.

For me, 2012 was a very bad year, no job, no money, no life. It ended up with the loss of my 62yo mother who passed away a few days ago after fighitng the Parkinson disease for 15 years, so today there is not any party or any reason to celebrate...

Kostas.

Kostas, you're not alone, Friend! We lost my Mom in August of '11, very suddenly. She had Parkinsons as well but died of a sudden, massive heart attack. It's still tough some days... I do offer my condolences and if not sympathy, then empathy.

I am physically disabled and am having trouble getting the powers that be to believe that... It seems they go out of their way to say, "no"... so, no money or job here, either...

But, you do have a reason to celebrate... something I don't... you mentioned your daughter. There is your reason to celebrate! A New Year with a New Life! Count the blessings you do have and keep moving, because a moving target is hard to hit! B);) And so, with a fresh cup of coffee fortified with a shot of Bailey's Irish Creme, I wish you a God Bless and Happy New Year!!!

My almost 3yo dauter is sleeping. So quietly I can see thing on here.

For me, 2012 was a very bad year, no job, no money, no life. It ended up with the loss of my 62yo mother who passed away a few days ago after fighitng the Parkinson disease for 15 years, so today there is not any party or any reason to celebrate...

Kostas.

I couldn't have said it any better than Chris. Happy New Year to you and yours.

I slept through the whole thing! Took some NyQuil cold medicine,went to bed and didn't wake up till noon today Did I miss anything? I've seen the ball get dropped too many times I guess.

That's what happens when one gets old, Ron! :rolleyes:;) And no, you didn't miss a thing. We're still here!

As for me, for the first time in years, I had someone worthy of spending it with!

Kostas, you're not alone, Friend! We lost my Mom in August of '11, very suddenly. She had Parkinsons as well but died of a sudden, massive heart attack. It's still tough some days... I do offer my condolences and if not sympathy, then empathy.

I am physically disabled and am having trouble getting the powers that be to believe that... It seems they go out of their way to say, "no"... so, no money or job here, either...

But, you do have a reason to celebrate... something I don't... you mentioned your daughter. There is your reason to celebrate! A New Year with a New Life! Count the blessings you do have and keep moving, because a moving target is hard to hit! B);) And so, with a fresh cup of coffee fortified with a shot of Bailey's Irish Creme, I wish you a God Bless and Happy New Year!!!

I couldn't have said it any better than Chris. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Thank you guys for your kind words.

I just hope that 2013 is gonna be a better year for all of us.

Kostas.