Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thank you guys

@Geoff , wonderful kit to build, I had zero issues while building it, they did an absolute wonderful job with this kit, the only thing I am going to say is once you get the interior built, and the body is on the chassis, thats how its gonna stay, the fit is so tight that you will break apart the interior if you try and separate the body/chassis

@Casey, you know, I did not think about that when I was making the plates, doh , I should of used PA plates , and yes, I have one more to build.

@ Chuck, now I was not trying to disappoint you, yes, I can totally see Mack driving this one, well, not mine, someone else while trying to be Mel Gibson

@Dominik , lets try this

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10289551

I do want to pass on one more thing, the interior bed is separate sub assembly that has the rear of cab attached to it, I am going to suggest that you install it to the body before painting, if you wait tell after painting, you stand a good chance to chip paint off.

Edited by martinfan5