Model Cars Magazine Forum

skyline r32 gtr (single turbo)

jdmfan

heres a skyline that ive been working on for a few weeks now . i opened up the doors and made a roll cage , flocked the carpet and made some floor mats and racing harnesses . i also made the door panels look alot better than they do stock . i scratch built the intercooler and turbo and cut off the plastic fuel rail and made a new one from solder and made some fuel injectors. the color is candy red over champagne gold. there wheels are 18" model scientists work meister s1"S . i also made dome lug nuts for them .

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02422.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02427.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

That has to be one of the best skylines I've seen done to date. What kit is it . I want to buIld a skyline with the engine in it.

its on of tamiya skyline r32 gtr kits theres 3 or 4 r32 that have the engine detail. this id the on i used cause it has the stock interior the others are race versions

DSC02229.jpg

You have absolutely nailed the stance and wheel fitment on this model kit. Its with out a doubt the best example in 1/25 scale I have ever seen. Do me a favor and keep doing what your doing. I would love to have some of those wheels if they are still being made....?..?..

edit: I decided to re read...http://www.modelscientists.com/

Edited by krazyglu