Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #157 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

Hey! I didn't say you did it...I know you usually just find the images online. I just think that ones that are this worked-over are extremely hard because the Photoshopping gets so intense it's misleading. There's a point where all the work done to the image crosses the line into altering the image to the point that it's not really a photo anymore, but a photo based computer graphic. I kinda feel ones like this, where the background is changed and the main image tweaked to fit, cross that line. But I got it right, so it couldn't have been THAT hard! B)

Depth of field if done correctly........( hint large format)

Hey! I didn't say you did it...I know you usually just find the images online. I just think that ones that are this worked-over are extremely hard because the Photoshopping gets so intense it's misleading. There's a point where all the work done to the image crosses the line into altering the image to the point that it's not really a photo anymore, but a photo based computer graphic. I kinda feel ones like this, where the background is changed and the main image tweaked to fit, cross that line. But I got it right, so it couldn't have been THAT hard! B)

Harry , thanx . I got this one right also . I do every now and then get it right . Identifing rides , not so much . Thanx ..

As I thought, it was real. So I voted "Real". This was more tricky than I expected, I think, it looks like real, not like model. B) But these little harder ones are lots of funnier than easy ones. Nice car BTW, great start for a RatRod.