Model Cars Magazine Forum

Black Magic

brett

Thanks guys, installed the brake lines

DSCF8054.jpg

DSCF8055.jpg

replaced the kit rear tires on the left

DSCF8053.jpg

with some parts box ones , a little wider but same height.Couldn't go any taller without interfering with the interior tin. Engine detailing is done, just need to go back and do a bit of paint touchup now

DSCF8045-3.jpg

DSCF8046-1.jpg

Now the paint, its far from perfect but I am pretty happy with it. Not the easiest job to get symmetrical, but huge thanks go to 1320 Wayne for sending me a scan of the old kit decals, they hadnt scanned the best but gave me a pretty good guide for the paint.

DSCF8049-1.jpg

DSCF8057.jpg

DSCF8051-1.jpg

DSCF8052.jpg

Thanks guys, well I've gone about as far as I can with this one till I can get some 70's contingencies and some white decal paper (for the one I've never seen done). Had to change the windscreen tin,and have added all the chute cables etc including the release cable off the roll cage.

DSCF8048-3.jpg

DSCF8047-2.jpg

DSCF8045-4.jpg

DSCF8051-2.jpg

DSCF8056-1.jpg

It's looking really good so far. Like that paintjob very much, and that Black Magic text turned out pretty good! Wheels and tires fit together very nicely, and engine detailing is truly amazing. Keep it coming, this is very interesting build.