Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nnl East 2008

Gregg

I'll miss the Friday gallivanting, but I do get to sleep in my own bed; we're departing at "0-dark-thirty" from Matt T.'s house, and dragging NNL virgin 'mhadman' Mark H. along with us.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody there, and I agree with Billy that nothing beats this show for inspiration. Travel safe, all. :)

Hey guys anyone know about this On the other board i hear that r&r ,black gold and rep & min are not going to be at NNL East! Is this true anyone?????

Yes I read that too. I don't know whether it's true or not but I'm a tad disappointed. Was planning on buying from all 3 of those vendors. Since you're at the show anyway, it saves on shipping and in Black Gold's case we can't get their product shipped here to Canada so it's my only chance to get HOK products. I was really looking forward to getting my hands on those 32 pickups from rep & min. Oh well, a chance to check out some new guys I guess. :D But still plan to have a great time in Jersey!

Edited by fordmodelaeh

Reps & Mins will not be at NNL EAST this year. Norm has spent several weeks, off and on, away from home on another job and has fallen far behind on filling customer orders. This is completely unacceptable to Norm, who prides himself on getting orders out to customers as fast as possible. Going to NNL EAST would take 3 days away from casting and filling those orders.

Besides, if he DID go, he would have very few products there to sell. He'll be back next year and, as far as I know, he'll be at Toledo in Oct. For those on the east coast who can make it to the Mid-Atlantic NNL in May, Norm will be there and hopefully , he'll be caught up on most of his products.

Yes I read that too. I don't know whether it's true or not but I'm a tad disappointed. Was planning on buying from all 3 of those vendors. Since you're at the show anyway, it saves on shipping and in Black Gold's case we can't get their product shipped here to Canada so it's my only chance to get HOK products. I was really looking forward to getting my hands on those 32 pickups from rep & min. Oh well, a chance to check out some new guys I guess. B) But still plan to have a great time in Jersey!

The same thing happen at the NNL WEST. 2 year's ago all the big vendor's where there, since then just a bunch of guy's selling junk or over priced model kit's. Don't get me wrong I still manage to find a few good guy's who are giving Deal's. That used to be the place for me to stock up on Kit's and accessories for the whole year.

Reps & Mins will not be at NNL EAST this year. Norm has spent several weeks, off and on, away from home on another job and has fallen far behind on filling customer orders. This is completely unacceptable to Norm, who prides himself on getting orders out to customers as fast as possible. Going to NNL EAST would take 3 days away from casting and filling those orders.

Besides, if he DID go, he would have very few products there to sell. He'll be back next year and, as far as I know, he'll be at Toledo in Oct. For those on the east coast who can make it to the Mid-Atlantic NNL in May, Norm will be there and hopefully , he'll be caught up on most of his products.

Does this also mean that Harold from Historic Racing Miniatures won't be there either :lol: