Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

2 cans gave me 3 coats on the body, hood and firewall. Had to buy a 3rd can to paint the lower rear valance, spoiler and both front and rear bumpers due to the chrome falling off on mine (still sealed in the bags too).

Thanks. I take it from the remark about the chrome, you sprayed gloss black?

joe.

That would be the original late 90s issue, which Round 2 later reissued in 2008 with the blue & white car on the box.

I found that out after I bought it, the box art is totally different so I thought it was a different model, but no, oh well it's not as though it cost that much, I'm sure I can make a decent model out of it ...

I found that out after I bought it, the box art is totally different so I thought it was a different model, but no, oh well it's not as though it cost that much, I'm sure I can make a decent model out of it ...

The kit you bought might have a different front bumper if it's an early (made in Mexico) issue.

The first run had an incorrect bumper that was missing the W-30 scoops beside the parking lights. I believe it was corrected when production moved to China, still with the same box art.

Regardless of which one you have, it's still a nice kit and a good deal.

Got my Primmer for the 1/12 Enzo kit

IMG_0118_zps8aac8b03.jpg

I had not thought that far ahead. I am still leaning towards the darker maroon Ferrari color. In which case i think white primer will be fine. Corso Rossa might require the pink. Ehat color are you planning?

Joe.

Sounds great...do you think I can contact the guy to order some of this stuff?

Simón P. Rivera Torres

The company I work for has a factory in Japan. I have a guy there buy it online in Japan cheap and ship it with what ever is coming to the USA.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...