Model Cars Magazine Forum

THE TESLA CHARGE(R) (1968 Dodge Charger by Revell)

Dr. Cranky

So far this kit has not fought me at all. I was expecting the front suspension to do so since I modified the wheels spindles to drop the model a few scale inches, but it hasn't . . . not yet . . .

Here are all the components, including the body which still needs to be polished and shined up.

IMG_0021-vi.jpg

IMG_0022-vi.jpg

Edited by Dr. Cranky

Thanks, Jim, something (I wonder what that could be?) told me you would like this one. LOL.

So far I really really love the way this kit has come together. It's a little tricky to get the chassis into the body but I think going slow and careful does the job.

Working on the interior, the engine, and some other details which are bound to slow me way WAY down.

Thanks, everyone. This kit has me very intrigued because I can see myself just building several. It's a fun kit to work on, and it really does have a particular appeal whether you go stock, racing, custom, or even daily driver. Lots of potential for folks who want a fun model to build.