Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fulton model car and truck show

Dirt Demon

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the weather in Fulton, They have been getting Tons of Snow. This weekend it seems to warm up to 50 with rain. I've wanted to attend this show for years and want to attend this year. I'm coming from New Jersey and have to decide if I'm going or not. Is the snow going to scare people away. What do you think??

Their show is good but the only problem is they wait to late in year to have it. Snowfall is the problem. Oswego and Fulton always get slammed with snow. Last year when I left the show and got on 81 south..... It was a Blizzard....white out driving condition and dark besides! I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me and drove 30 mph tops all the way home. I said this was a stupid idea! Weather conditions constantly change in that area..... So my only advice is use your own Judgement guys.

Edited by Dirt Demon

great time today, talked with a bunch of great folks, bought some kits and detail bits, and walked what seems like 100 miles bouncing around the show.

I also saw a bunch of builds that I remember seeing on here, it was cool to see them 'live'. talked with a few of the guys that built them, and would have liked to talk to the rest, but no name tags or pictures of the builders :D so I missed a few guys.

had a great time, and if any of you guys wonder about going next year, mark your calendar, it's well worth going to.

• 2 weeks later...