Model Cars Magazine Forum

350 Z

carro

This is my new project, this one will be build box stock with the exeption of the wheels , the color is a mixture of some nail polish and Duplicolor black on the top hood and rear spoiler sprayed over Duplicolor primer and top coated with Duplicolor clear. For the interior Im thinking beige and black. I might paint the wheels either light gold or charcoal.

DSCF0051.jpg

FF350Z3.jpg

and here's the color out in sunlight

Opened up the exhaust with the goog old drillbits and stripped the chrome of the parts and sprayed them with alclad.

DSCF0060.jpg

and also painted a couple of other parts , got the first color on the interior parts . And most of the suspension parts and the engine block are painted.

DSCF0061.jpg

well not as much done as I would like ,but got the chassis almost done .here is a pic .

DSCF0063.jpg

Dang, That is nice! Those wheels are gonna look great.

I have to admit, this build and Marcos Cruz's actually made me go out and purchase this kit. :D

What size wheels are those? I've got a set of Aoshima 19s that I hope will fit nicely under there.

Dang, That is nice! Those wheels are gonna look great.

I have to admit, this build and Marcos Cruz's actually made me go out and purchase this kit. :rolleyes:

What size wheels are those? I've got a set of Aoshima 19s that I hope will fit nicely under there.

Yes they are 19''s

• 5 months later...

ts been a long time since I did anything to this one , so I finally took out the masking tape masked the areas to get painted and went to work waited an hour for everything to dry to the touch and glued it all together. Im happy the way it came out.

Now for the pics.

FF350Z14.jpg

FF350Z13.jpg