Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi Lamborghini Reventon 1/24

beeRS

I just received this from HLJ. It's a curbside, but has basic (really basic) engine top detail. The doors do not actually hinge, but can be posed in the up or down positions. It's nice to see a small fret of photoetched parts. The grills are diplicated in photo etch and in plastic.

A quick bit of research shows that to build a faithful Reventon model a little carbon fibre decal will be required.

I'll apologise in advance for the photos that aren't great.

reventon1.jpg

reventon2.jpg

reventon3.jpg

reventon4.jpg

reventon5.jpg

reventon6.jpg

reventon7.jpg

reventon8.jpg

Thanx for sharing.... Was contemplating getting this but I don't think I will because the price doesn't justify the detail level of the kit.... Besides... I've got 2 Aoshima Aventadors on their way . If you look closely the Revention was a prelude to the Aventador anyway....

Cheers Dan

I think it all depends on how bad you want a Reventon. Wonder if this tool is modified "backwards" (time wise of the subject matter) from their A Vent, A Door! as it has the same either up or down doors.

I think it all depends on how bad you want a Reventon. Wonder if this tool is modified "backwards" (time wise of the subject matter) from their A Vent, A Door! as it has the same either up or down doors.

The Avantador is a bigger car than the Reventon. I have both Fujimi kits, and although they do look similar at first glance they are quite different. The most obvious difference being the size. The Reventon is like a 9/10 scale version of the Aventador!

Looking at both Fujimi kits 'in the flesh' (in the plastic!) there are no parts in common between the two - not even the tyres.

• 11 months later...

Based on Fujimi's history, I'd guess the difference will be no p/e.

This Rosso version appears to be the same as the original Reventon kit except either molded or pre-painted in Red. Cheaper? Beside the probably removed P/E it's also probably because the tooling is a little more paid for this time around as is the licensing.

Edited by niteowl7710