Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '29 Ford Pickup

Thanks for all the kind words.Here is a little bio on it.As all my models this was half put together then fell apart nice an easy.The frame is my first Z.Just 1 in the back.I'll get some pictures up soon.the bed is the original.Cut in half and turned around,back was the front.The ford logo was a plate,just cut a hole same size and glued it in.The cover is Hand made by me,used copper for the handle.The rear bumper is the piece that says remove on it.I think it was between the doors.

A perfect start! That has THE look! The only thing I'd change is to black out the whitewalls. Old hot rods didn't have whitewalls...mama's car had whitewalls, we couldn't afford 'em... :lol:

Please stay with the 4 banger...way cool motor. I have the same one on my bench right now going in a 29 pick-up.

I'm gonna watch this one...

Donnie,The frame paint is Krylon Crafters Metallic,found at the Dollar Store.Dusted with flat black.Now,here is what I've done.What have I continued to do?This thing is now covered in duct tape.I don't know?Will it work?Maybe maybe not.But it's just a vision.We'll see.004-1.jpg002-1.jpg003-1.jpg001-1.jpgOh,The seat is covered with cloth tape and painted brown.Floorboard is platic window screen.

My vision worked out ok,lots of room for improvement,tho.Paint is Kustom Kolor by HOK,Apple red.Thanks Zuki,I saw some of your trucks,very nice.Now,I let her dry and start glueing stuff to it.Stay tuned.001-2.jpg002-2.jpg