Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 First Gear 1938 International pickup

jeffs396

They went up today. That cost me for not going yesterday , GGRRRRRRR ! Stupid football game . LOL

Just what is the best way to strip one of these?

Just checked the linky in 1st post, the price of these are back down to $14.99 now, get 'em while they're HOT! :lol:

i got one last week they were on sale still. I got the last one, these in other forms are $40-50 trucks! Also I stripped the logo off and now it looks very nice. Funny how at 12 bucks they are like half the price of a kit lol. Here is a custom International made for the auto show a few years ago. They put a MaxxForce 7 390 Cube Diesel 4 valve heads in it with a redone chassis.

dmaxx.jpg

Edited by migace

X2

You guys can go on Tractor Supply website and find area locations. A few phone calls and they can hold one for you. My area here in Indiana has about 5 stores. The one in my town happened to have one. As an aside they also sell some awesome 1/64 scale vehicles rarely seen like this International pick up

IMG_6844.JPG

And this Wagoneer both have great proportions and detailing

$T2eC16NHJHEE9ny2qTvCBRQVLfs3KQ~~60_12.J

Removed the door tampos, buffed it out, and blackwashed the hub caps. Along with the larger Revell '50 Olds tires, I think it's good enough for my display case. I bought the 1:64 ones back when they released them, Johnny Lightning has been bought out by Tomy now, and no one knows whats in store for them..........hopefully we'll see more. Great line of small diecasts.

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2893.JPGIMG_2895.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm bumping this, because Speedway gas stations are selling one now. It appears to be the same shade of red as the TSC trucks, but naturally has Speedway markings. It also includes an ice chest, two water bottles, a case of glass soft drink bottles, and a box.

003.JPG

002.JPG

Nice looking pickup, Chuck. Are the pieces in the bed, glued down? How much are they going for?

Cheers,

Lance 

• 4 weeks later...