Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets have a tailgating party

Had this sitting around for awhile. Wanted to put something on it. A friend of mine said "make it into the ultimate tailgater trailer". So this is what I came up with.I know the pics are not the greatest, And the team may not be your favorite but is was fun to build. I think it came out pretty good. Thanks for looking

steelerstrailer012.jpg

steelerstrailer010.jpgsteelerstrailer008.jpg

steelerstrailer006.jpg

steelerstrailer004.jpg

I may live just south of Cleveland and even grew up here but, the "REAL" Browns left in '95, since then the Steelers have been my back up team... Only time I don't pull for the Steelers is when they are playing the "FAKE" Browns... :D Great work on that trailer, now let's get it to the Muni lot and have a party... :lol:B)

Wow! thanks for all the comments. I plan on building another truck to match. Also plan on putting the awning on it to match.Have started looking fora grill and lawnchairs to make a complete dio out of it, Just found these pics online I'm going to try and build the helmet cart to go with it also.n_0f3106805c17c3743eabc0fd70a4f88a.jpg