Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey Guys,

I'm a new member here. I joined this site while back and surfed here without login, but now I sure can use some help from fine modelers here. I normally do Aircraft and armor but just recently I purchased the Revell 1/25 Kenworth Australian truck and 1/16 Peterbilt rig at a local model show. I will like to build the 1/25 scale truck into car hauler and 1/16 into a wrecker. Only down side, I need some detail plans to build these conversion and I looked all over the net searching for these but no luck. I've found a lot of pics but no plans. Can anyone help point me in the right direction so I can make these some what accurate measurements? I sure will appreciate any help. TIA.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Don't let the price of the Revell kit put you into something you wouldn't be happy with Mike. I would concider anywhere from $75 to $100 reasonable for it if I were buying another. I have this one mated to Revell's Pete snaptite, and only two of the cars in this pic are plastic, the Impala in the middle of the top deck and all the cars on the bottom deck are diecasts.

HPIM1526.jpg