Model Cars Magazine Forum

Question about this forum

Jim, no matter what the question is, it's great to have you back on the board posting. It's been years since you've shown us new work. I've grown a beard, my nails too have grown long and curly . . . I will soon die of old age waiting to see some new eye candy from you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's that for some serious and heavy hinting! ;) ;) ;)

Gee, it's rare when a person can torture Dr. Cranky.

Maybe I should let him twist in the wind for a while as I try to figure out how to take advantage of this new found leverage.

Or, I may be nice to him and just start posting some progress photos on the diorama thread.

Gee, it's rare when a person can torture Dr. Cranky.

Maybe I should let him twist in the wind for a while as I try to figure out how to take advantage of this new found leverage.

Or, I may be nice to him and just start posting some progress photos on the diorama thread.

This is gonna be good ...

A Hollywood and Doc Mindgame Duel!

Honey, bring more popcorn!

royalty-free-popcorn-clipart-illustration-1077646.jpg

As one of the early group of Moonlight'rs, I was wondering how Jim Wood is doing.

His eyes were getting bad when I was last active in the club.

Many years ago I sponsored the engineering award for a few of the contests.

For many years, Jim has been dealing in Hotwheels (buying low, selling high) and that gradually took over his (plastic) building time. Jim "retired" from plastic a few years ago, but he's still a Moonlight member and shows up once a year or so for a club meeting. Most commonly, we see him at swap meets.

However, he had a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago, resulting in quad-bypass surgery. He's still hospitalized and recovering but doing okay.

:mellow: